The club can be hired most Saturday nights from 7pm. Book via email to Tania at Hibiscus Coast Boating Club: email@example.com
The fee for hiring the club to non-members is $250.00 and $150.00 for club member's plus a bond of $400.00. 5 weeks notice is required.
The hire fee includes the cost of the bar person/s. The bond will be returned once it has been established that there are no breakages or damages to the club. If breakages or damages exceed the $400.00 bond, an account will be sent to the member responsible for the hire of the club.
The following rules must be strictly adhered to as required by our Liquor Licence and club rules.
1. The club member who hires the club must be present for the duration of the function. When the club member leaves, the function is terminated.
2. No liquor is to be brought onto the premises by members or guests.
3. No liquor is to be consumed in the car park or close vicinity of the club by members or guests.
4. Any member or guest appearing intoxicated will be refused any further service.
5. Any person appearing under age will be asked for identification and if such cannot be produced, no alcoholic drinks will be served to that person.
6. According to our liquor licence, the bar will close at 11.30pm. The drink up time is half an hour and, because we are on a reserve, the music must be switched off and the club closed by 12 midnight.
7. The club must be cleaned and all tables and chairs etc. moved to different positions must be returned to their original positions. Cleaning can be done immediately after the function or the following morning before 12 noon.
8. If food is to be supplied, a quote for catering must be obtained from our in house caterers. If the caterers are unavailable or quote not meeting market prices, the caterers must be advised accordingly. Kitchen facilities can then be used for serving purposes only. Special arrangements can be made with the club committee for the use of other kitchen equipment. In the event of a dispute, the committee’s decision is final.
8(a) Kitchen and any utensils used must be cleaned immediately after use.
8(b) No food or supplies belonging to the kitchen to be used.
9. No drinking or smoking allowed at the entrance to the club. Smoking area provided at the rear of the club.
10. Please make sure no members or guests drive while under the influence of alcohol. Alternative means of transport must be arranged.
11. The Bar Manager has the sole right to close the bar if any of the above rules are not adhered to or if any fighting or “gate crashing” occurs.